Friday, February 10, 2006

The end of the swedophile?

My mum has been a complete brain-dead, dick and fucked up my money situation. I had cheques from the Government for £600, all she needed to do was pay it into my account like i asked. Walk into a bank,fill in one little slip and that was all. She'd already wasted time by posting it to me here so i could sign the back. I mean really, why the fuck didn't she just sign it and take it in?

The idiot has been trying to cash it for herself and after repeated e mails telling her not to.
"Oh, they won't let me cash it"
Of course not! I asked you 2 weeks ago to cash it into my account, how the FUCK is it of any use to me if you have the money in your hand?


The time for cashing the cheques has expired and I can't get the money now. £600 disappeared

I'm absolutely fucked now and can't pay my rent , will have to run away from my flat now and have nowhere to go, except back to that fucking shite island where I have no home and have no money thanks to her stupidity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home